Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Offset of Recognition

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 00:01:48 EDT

Download virtual PC from Microsoft (it is free) and install your Win98SE on
that. It is what I have been running for my Newtons for several years. Works
great, no need for Slowdown.exe. All in all a great solution.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt@Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)