Re: [NTLK] Anyone else a closet eBay messagepad sales watcher?

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 16:19:29 EDT

Hi Phil

You are certainly not alone. I check about once a week and the adverts
for Newtons are quite telling (usually that the person has not really
ever a 'loved' or appreciated the item they are selling).

It is worth checking though, I once bought three adapters for only a few
pounds as By It Now.

My preference would always to buy from the List though.

Andy