Re: [NTLK] [OT]: dead SE FDHD (was:my old Mac SE20~help!)

From: G Y <gyounk_at_mac512.com>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 07:50:22 EDT

What program did you use to create the disk image onto the floppy
drive? I have been thinking about this for a week and am thinking two
things:
- Maybe the System Folders are not blessed (by creating a system disk
from a disk image with a drag and drop copy through the Finder.
- Maybe the floppy disk drive on the SE has gone out of alignment.

One option would be to mail me your diskettes you are using on your
Mac SE FDHD and let me try on my SE FDHD.

Sincerely,
G.