Re: [NTLK] Styli

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 01:10:02 EDT

Hello,

--- On Tue, 8/18/09, Phil Muller <wndrstrck@gmail.com> wrote:

> little steep I think, but if that's what you need so be it
> right, as long as it's Newton.

I suppose whether a given price for something is "good" or not depends on who you ask, but I don't think $13, shipped, for an original Newton all-aluminum stylus like that is doing too bad.

If this stylus is something you use a lot, you may want to track down one of the PDA Panache ones (the one I have is black aluminum, collapsible with an orange tip) that Dan mentioned. I have no idea what they go for now, but they are very nicely balanced, and a pleasure to use.

I guess it depends on how much of a stylus geek you are. At any rate, I would hope that the family member who threw away the perfectly good one you had has "volunteered" to pay for (or at least help pay for) the cost of replacing it. :)

Best,

James Fraser