Re: [NTLK] MagicCap and Newton

From: Marisa Giancarla <fstltna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 15:08:39 EDT

That is basically correct. GeneralMagic had a lot of people from Apple
working on the MC OS, and Sony produced two PDAs built on MC 1.x. The
last model to be created is the DataRover 840, which fixed just about
all of the issues that had come up with the Sony and Motorola devices
(Motorola produced two MC 1.5 devices that shared the same form factor
and wireless networking as the "Marco" Newton based PDA).

I can go on more about the DataRover & MagicCap in general as I am a bug
fan and working on bringing the internet sites back online. I have brand
new DataRovers for sale for just $15. Take a look here:
http://dataroverstore.com

Marisa