Re: [NTLK] RemoteCam on the Newton

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 21:50:33 EDT

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Tony Kan <tonykan@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Scrolling down the page (
> http://www.remus.dti.ne.jp/~sugiyama/199906_1news.html)
> turned up an interesting surprise: Did you see the red colored MP120?

I wonder if that's factory; "that doesn't look factory to me, looks like a
die job". The same look can be achieved with vinyl dye, it even has a much
higher forgiveness rate than krylon and maintains the exact same look. I
have painted mine white and am designing the artwork to look like something
from "The Empire Strikes Back", I know corny but what can I say I had to
paint one.
Phil Muller