Re: [NTLK] Meditation with the Newton

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 23:34:24 EDT

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Chris C <chrisc24@gmail.com> wrote:
> One habit i'm getting into is writing down all the thoughts or things
> that I need to write down.. not specifically to-do's but ideas or
> other things that I want to write down before I forget them.. helps me
> get a good night sleep! Notepad is AWESOME!

I couldn't agree more, this is one of my favorite things about the newton. I
wake up in the middle of the night and right things down, my backlight never
wakes up my wife.
I was using some awesome stationary called NotepadXtension I believe,
excellent for recording things based on different mediums and such.
Unfortunately it has expired and I have had no luck in contacting the
developer.

Phil Muller