Re: [NTLK] MP 2000 prototype: any offers?

From: Valerio Paris Mitritsakis <valerio_at_mitritsakis.gr>
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 08:39:15 EDT

I think price and value are two separate things. This might be worth
thousands, hundreds of thousands (who knows?) to a Newton Collector or
maybe only a few hundreds.
As you surely now demand drives the price up. If no one on this list
would or could pay a steep price then the seller would either lower
the price or keep it for himself.
There are things of value that cost next to nothing and things that
are worthless that cost a fortune. Still value is very subjective...

I got your humour alas did not respond on the same tone.

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185