Re: [NTLK] Gmail and Mail V

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 05:40:47 EDT

Oh darn, 3g touch too touchy at 2am and from bed. I didn't mean to hit that send button. I was just trying to find a more comfortable position to type. Anyhow... Same questions apply...

Did you try fixing thw "Reply To:" email address you are using?

(downstairs now, breaks out eMate, taps Owner Info)

There are several Email addresses defined in my Owner Info... Only one will be used as my "Reply To:" address. It pops up (as a tap-able menu in the message's routing slip) when sending the message.

How about you?

(backlight on, taps new message)

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
 |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM
--
My name is RAParker. I own a Newton and a Mac.