Re: [NTLK] Apple Tablet Probably Imminent

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 14:31:49 EDT

Great article. I agree, it will be a success.

There are just so many uses for a tablet where a laptop falls short. Now that Canada's Doctor's and Hospitals are moving to electronic databases (finally), this device could also be implemented into vertical markets here. There is no end to the possibilities.