Re: [NTLK] Apple Tablet Probably Imminent

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 13:09:13 EDT

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Jon Glass<jonglass@usa.net> wrote:
> As I said, I would be
> less surprised to see something completely outside the normal tablet
> device, yet it will be instantly considered essential.

And having just said that, I read this in TMO:

"MP3 players in 2001 were crap. Apple did something about it.
Smartphones in 2006 were crap. Apple did something about that. Today,
the high definition TV market is a whirlwind of confusing cables,
competing sources of content, old fashioned thinking and non-technical
executives. It makes sense for Apple to move us all into the 21st
century for movie and TV watching at some point. Is there a different,
better, more appropriate technology market for Apple to make its stand
than book reading and video watching?"

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/why_the_apple_tablet_is_critical_to_apples_future/

--
 -Jon Glass