[NTLK] do reh me

From: joe kallo <quietglow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 09:38:25 EDT

Newtonians,
I was/am a long time Newton user and evangelist (I think my first post here
on this list was in 2001). My sole remaining 2100 developed jaggies just
after the iphone arrived a couple of years ago, and I jumped shipped and
donated my MP to neighborhood kids. Since then, I have missed waking up to
the "do reh me" alarm as I did for
years, and I have contemplated ways of getting a copy of it on my
iphone. I tried Einstein and found that it would play some but not all
of the alarm tones and of course "do reh me" wasn't a playable one.
Before
I buy another MP just to record this, would anyone consider taking a few
minutes to record it and send me a copy? I can work with any format.
Many thanks! Without having caught up on what you guys are talking about
these days, I think I can safely say that I'm with you all in hoping that if
Apple debuts this touch tablet thingy in the near future that it retains
some of the magic that is the MessagePad.

Best,
Joe