[NTLK] Newton FS and Emate for whoever wants it

From: <neverknewineededit_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Apr 26 2009 - 16:25:49 EDT

Newton 2000 with 2100 Upgrade
adapter
ethernet card
8 MB flashcard
Leather case
Software
Emate - doesn't work but I haven't taken the time to figure out why
and think it could probably be fixed. No adapter. Original pen.

I'm looking for a reasonable offer for the Newton - will only sell
the Newton and accessories all together.

The Emate can either be part of the Newton package or separately,
costing only reimbursement for packing and shipping.

Both are going out due to major spring cleaning so most reasonable
offers will be accepted. I'm not using this stuff, even though I
love the Newton, and figure it might as well go to someone who will.

Contact me offlist.

Diana
Oregon, USA