[NTLK] Trouble with xport

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 06:46:42 EDT

Hi there

I am having a bit of trouble in exporting items as images to my desktop
using Xport. Screenshots taken with Xport work fine. However whenever I
try to export a note, a Works or any other item, my PC can not recognise
the file format. I have tried all the format choices for exporting the
item avaialble on on Xport on the Newt side as follows:

Note with Title
Standard RTF (PICT images)
Standard RTF (BMP images)
MSWord RTF (PICT images)
MSWord RTF (BMP images).

The images seem to be transferred ok but not readable the other side?

Can anyone offer any suggestions, or have I misunderstood Xport's
capability?

Thank you as ever for your help.

Andy