Re: [NTLK] Can't Connect to NCX over wifi.

From: Lord Groundhog <lordgroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 16:40:04 EDT

~~~ On 2009/04/19 12:15, Leo LeBron at iamdigitalman@mac.com wrote ~~~

> Yes, I am on 10.5. I guess I could go to 10.4, sure would be faster,
> as I only have 512mb of RAM on the iBook. But I have grown accustomed
> to some of the features in Leopard, and not just the eye candy, like
> the notes feature in Mail (reminds me a lot of the notes app on the
> newton), stacks, and spaces.

How about an off-the-wall work-around? Install a much larger HD, partition
it with a small 2nd partition just for running Tiger and NCX (and perhaps a
few other problem children that prefer Tiger to Leopard?) And of course it
never hurts to have a bigger HD. ;-)

Just a thought; I did say it was off-the-wall.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl