Re: [NTLK] Interest in Newton 110?

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 15:04:06 EDT

Of course! MP110s are, in my opinion, the 2nd best Apple-made Newton there is. They're small, lightweight, there are no problems with batteries, no 2010 bug, no -10061, no Dates/Find bug, and lots of great 90's commercial applications made for them. The MP110 is often underestimated in what it can do. If only the Newton community was kind enough to make a POP3 client for it...

-Matej Horvat

PS: I'm not buying it. I already have the best Newton there is - the MP120/1.3.