Re: [NTLK] Can't Connect to NCX over wifi.

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 12:49:55 EDT

I don't have an Intel Mac, so I must assume that there may be issues
with Leopard on these computers, but I have no difficulty connecting
to NCX via tcp or the ethernet dock package wifi or wired, to my 2100
or upgraded emate.
I also experience the out of memory message with either my 2000 or non
upgraded emate, though both connected to NCU.
I have only had success when I froze all but the essential packages
and extensions.

Since neither the address book nor Dates actually sync, you might want
to consider
Set up personal web sharing on the Mac and use Courier or other web
browser to install packages from your web site.
Install Mail V and email documents from Newt to yourself.
Install LPR driver and print through Mac to attached usb printer.

Woody