Re: [NTLK] I think someone got ripped off recently on eBay ;-P

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 01:53:09 EDT

Hello,

--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh I think someone might be very disappointed here...

We'll see what happens. If nothing else, eBay's (relatively) new feedback system means that buyers can pretty much vent their spleen if they feel that a seller has misled them in any way.

I'll tell you what, though, your post made me think about the clear case MP 110 we were all jabbering about last month.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/d9hd4l

Sure enough, someone bought that...and for a walk-away price of $350+.

Which just goes to show you, um, something. I'm not sure what.

Best,

James Fraser