Re: [NTLK] GPS Pharos iGPS-CF works with TeleTypeGPS

From: SteveCraft <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Wed Apr 01 2009 - 23:28:29 EDT

I just want to (re)post that I had success with Teletype (and the
zTeleTypeHack) on a 2100 as well, using a CompactFlash GPS receiver from
GlobalSat SiRF Star III (with a PCMCIA adapter). I used it in the bottom
slot of the 2100. I never did get any good maps loaded in my area
(Philadelphia PA) but got it to display my lat/lon/elv as I moved around.

Hopefully I'll try it out in an eMate and also in the 2100 later in the
spring with some real maps...