[NTLK] Selective restore

From: Andreas <MessagePad2000_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 03:06:41 EDT

Hello,

You may perform a full backup, and than choose which files you wish to
restore during the process.

In that way, you can keep all your Internet Setups and so on, and wipe
the information and packages you do not wish to restore.

Alternatively, you may just wipe the packages before doing a backup, and
deselect the associated information while restoring.

Or else, reinstall everything freshly, using the classic way :

<http://messagepad.free.fr/pasapas/Connexion/Connexion.html>

Regards,

Andreas

--
Apple Newton MessagePad 100, 110[US/FR], 130, 2000, 2100[US/D], eMate 300
Sharp ExpertPad PI-7000[Rev A/B]