Re: [NTLK] Ethernet doesn't work

From: Simon Bell <simonbell_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 03:18:45 EDT

On 23 Sep 2008, at 05:14, James Wages wrote:

> On 9/23/08 11:44 AM, "McHugh Frank" <madmax_2069@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> what Mac does Simon have, and whats wrong with it.
>
> As I recall, he told me it was a G4 Mac. But I suppose that any Mac
> would
> serve his purpose.
>
> Simon, care to comment?

Thanks for your concern. I now have a Mac mini G4 and can work again
on NCX. Nice little dev machine BTW; faster than my old PowerMac, runs
Classic (so no need for BasiliskII which takes about 15 minutes to
build the NewtonScript part of NCX and really burns the battery in my
intel MacBook) and is blissfully quiet.

@James
I sent you an e-mail a while back re: testing NCX. I’ll send it again
off-list.

Simon