Re: [NTLK] Wifi + Newt 2100 = Sigh + Arrgh

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 21 2008 - 19:27:44 EDT

On Sep 21, 2008, at 3:25 PM, Scott Hoffman wrote:

> Ah, I get it now... I was wondering why I was having such a
> time with
> this under Newt'sCape. I'm off to try Courier and this site.

Because you can't input text into boxes in Courier, you will have to
create a new search site and use it that way. Here's what I did to
set it up:

1. Open Courier
2. Click on the Search Button (magnifying glass)
3. Click the Search List and click Add from the menu
4. Name the search something
5. Enter the following for the url:
  http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u=%S&_gwt_noimg=1
6. Click Ok