Re: [NTLK] Question about notes management

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat Sep 20 2008 - 17:43:47 EDT

Richard Lawson wrote:
> I need help from the list figuring out what app may be best to handle
> this scenario.
>
> 1. I have multiple to-do lists
>
> 2. I would like to check off a subset of these lists and combine them
> into one big list and print that out.
Here's an alternative:

Install the following utility if you don't have it already - it allows
you to increase the number of clipboards.
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/SBMOptions

Install Roll Over which allows you to move checked items to the bottom
of a list
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/notes_enhancements/RollOver2.0

(This is also a feature of SuperNotepad which I prefer to use)

On any of your todo lists check the items you want to combine and sort
them so that the checked items are together.
Highlight, double tap and drag to edge i.e. copy.

Move to second and third notes and do the same.

Make new checklist.
Drag the copied items onto it.
Print.

although it sounds lengthy it actually only takes a few clicks to do.

Sorry if you already have a solution.

Andy