Re: [NTLK] Newbie question on folder icon

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 17:18:00 EDT

Yes it it works with the 2100 as well, though some differences.

If I recall correctly you can navigate through the installed buttons
with the arrow keys. and launch apps with the return key.
You can do this on the emate as well but you need to open the extras
drawer.
command + shift + t makes navigating the extras folders quite nice.

Woody