[NTLK] time zone question

From: Oliver Leaman <oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 08:36:02 EDT

One puzzling thing on my indefatigable emate. The time zone always has as the other city Tokyo Japan; even if I change it in the right sort of way, once the machine resets it returns to that default. I cannot think why, I did set it to that once but you should be able to change the cities, shouldnt you? It used to be possible, but not now. Hardly important but if anyone has any ideas, I would be grateful.

Oliver