Re: [NTLK] Jaggies Fix (Any updates on this?)

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 15:16:07 EDT

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Laurent Daudelin
<laurent.daudelin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the next page, what should I visit? There are a bunch of YouTube
> video links but each time I try one of them, there is some Japanese
> and it seems to say that Adobe Flash Player is not installed, even
> though it is installed and I can watch any other regular YouTube video.
> What am I missing?

Below the YouTube videos is a short list of the PDFs. You'll want the
one from Kenichi Shimoda entitled "Newton Hardware Refresh":

<http://newton.so-kukan.com/gravity/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/NewtonHardwareRefresh_WWNC2007.pdf>

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com