[NTLK] Knowledgenavigator

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 03:13:17 EDT

I did some research on newtonsales.com, and read some past list entries on the topic.  I can see there is some friction between this board and knowledgenavigator.  I did some research and found that while his Ebay auctions say that the location is Stockholm, Sweden, his Skype ID show Calgary, Canada.  On the website newtonsales.com it does say MST as the time zone, which is Calgary.
So I am not sure, but it looks as though he/she is in Sweden, which makes a difference on the shipping.  One thing that has been turning me off buying from him is this and the variable pricing.  For instance, on Ebay his blue backlight can be had for $26.52 USD, but on his website it is listed at $159!  Another example: you can buy his iNewt, full package with audio port, the 2100 itself, or get the speed boosted 220 Mhz for $177 on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Newton-MessagePad-2100-U-iNewt-Audio-Edition_W0QQitemZ250290106570QQihZ015QQcategoryZ38331QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$177 is the starting bid, but I don't see a reserve price and buy it now is at $300.

He also claims that the eMate processor speed up is 50% faster than the original processor.  But I have read it is 33%, not 50%.  I just don't feel confident at all dealing with this person.

Any comments?