Re: [NTLK] eMate vs. 2100

From: Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 21:00:03 EDT

I have a dongle that I would trade for a battery cage for 2000/2100,
mine seems to have gone missing, strange as I have all the manuals
and everything else including box and even the original bags it was
packed in. Don't know if you have a cage. I have two dongles and
really only need one for the keyboard.

Larry