Re: [NTLK] Dedicated Newton Forum?

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 17:12:05 EDT

Driving me is the fact that I just got my Newton 6 months ago and am fresh out of boot camp.  I spent a lot of time all over the place and I would have liked to have a one stop shop that explained to me in easy to understand terms where to start and how to get to the end.  In the beginner section, it would be written as "First do this, then do this".  All the golden information would be in there, like how to get 115... serial connection speed in OS X, flush wifi cards, top software hitlist (Blueprint2, PocketQuicken, Works, QFExchange, Bernie's Ebook Reader, Newton Press, etc.).