Re: [NTLK] Newton Data Viewer?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 02:21:04 EDT

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Man I would love something like this. It would simplify so much. MS Word Docs, spreadsheets, powerpoint. It is like DataViz for Palm: handles these file types under the Palm OS. Simply transfer your files onto the Newton and blam, you can read them.
> Somebody, somewhere, must have the package. Any equivalents?

It only worked with NOS 1.x. If you read the archive, you will see my
reply in the next post. :-( Long gone from my end, unfortunately. I
have no idea what happened to my StarCore stuff... I can bet I either
gave it away to somebody on this list, or the disks went bad. I still
have a bunch of my floppies with software from Apple and other
companies, as well as stuff I downloaded from AOL and AMUG, but many
of them won't read in my old floppy any more. Unfortunately, none of
my StarCore utilities are still around. I'm pretty sure, though, that
I sent them to somebody--years and years ago. Depressing, now that I
think about it...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland