Re: [NTLK] Wikinewt

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 00:30:00 EDT

On Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 1:57 pm Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> I agree with Woody that it's a shame
> that WikiWikiNewt is down at the
> moment and that it is an indispensable
> resource.
> Truth is that I just haven't spent the
> time to try to get it back up and
> running

Morgan, I really didn't want to bring attention to how busy you are. Most of us can relate. We are all just very hopeful and anxious to have, as you mention, "an indispensable resource" to edit and contribute. Personally, I've been writing and saving and waiting for the day.

> I've been making slow progress on
> the new UNNA.org site and had put
> WikiWikiNewt below it on the list.
> I'll try to get a free moment this
> weekend to take a crack at doing
> something about WikiWikiNewt.

Oh yeah... do you need any prodding? Please... allow me ;-)

Best regards,

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM