Re: [NTLK] MP 130 wanted

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 20:03:51 EDT

> OK after the second time of being outbid on eBay I think I'll post a

> want here ... Do any of you have a decent MP 130 you'd be willing to

> sell?

Be aware that any 130 whose usual suspects haven't been taken care of
does not deserve being called "decent". Do not buy a 130 where these
fixes have not been made (done?). Have a look here

    http://www.pda-soft.de/mp130fixes.html

if you don't know what I mean. Do not assume that the 130 you are
about to buy will be the exception to the rule. It won't. If it works
now, it only means that it'll develop this problem when it is most
inconvenient.

I've just fixed the 53th 130 that suffered from this problem. The
other
one or two dozens were no longer fixable because unfortunately their
owners attempted a repair before sending them my way :-(

If I dig a bit, I might even find a 130 that I could spare where these
fixes have already been made...

Frank