[NTLK] Any one ever come across this?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 28 2008 - 14:17:29 EDT

So today I got to work and one of my co-workers brings up the Mail Bag.As
they are picking through the bag they announce that there is a box in there
for me.
Yeah I heard only a week or so a ago that a fellow Apple friend had shipped
me a box of Newton Stuff to my office.
Hm..... what a nice surprise that it arrived today.....

So I'm looking through the box and find a nice assortment of Newton Goodies.
One of them was a 24MB Flash PC Card
As I insert it into my MP2100 it indicates that there is stuff on it and I'm
curious as to what it contained.
After finally loading up the card contents I check the Extras to see what
exactly was in there.

What I found was that it was filled with 16 files.
1181K - China Graphics 2.1
601K - China Sound 0 2.1
3007K - China Sound 1 2.1
2099K - China Sound 2 2.1
2356K - China Sound 3 2.1
1713K - China Sound 4 2.1
2323K - China Sound 5 2.1
2738K - China Sound 6 2.1
1741K - China Sound 7 2.1
1766K - China Sound 8 2.1
1950K - China Sound 9 2.1
1442K - China Sound 10 2.1
65K - China Text 2.1
2K - launchIt:VIS
11K - VS02-Visible
4K - VS92

All of them are listed as Chinatown 2.2s (Extension)

Does anyone recall a program called Chinatown 2.2s
I haven't looked around but I thought I ask first just on the off chance
that someone had prior contact with this app.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung