Re: [NTLK] Emate 300 Hinge Repair (Reassembly)

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 03:37:12 EDT

Well Done.
I have a few spare eMate screw hole plugs if that is what lost a
chunk. contact me off list
Even though your eMate is "Brand New", the grease is more than ten
years old. I hope you took the time to remove the old grease and
replace it.

Though the slider issue has been addressed on this list in the past it
is good to post it again. Other reassembly issues are the placement
of the backlight wires when reassembling the display cover and
remembering the lid switch.

Woody