[NTLK] Bluetooth touchy!

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 14:24:00 EDT

Greetings,
      Who among you who use Bluetooth find it very touchy?
      I finally received my Pico card and have it running *somewhat* smoothly but every once in a while it'll seemingly refuse to work - sometimes it'll receive only but give errors when attempting to send files (small text-only files) ... sometimes it won't work at all... sometimes a reset seems to get it working again...

       I'm running Blunt 0.7.6 and all the associated packages. I haven't had to freeze any applications while using it - could that be the issue?

       Thanks for your time,
        Scott

BTW if you want or if it'll help, I will jot down those error codes as I encounter them to help troubleshoot. It's working fine as of now... *crossed fingers!*