Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth, you saw me standing alone...

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 02:44:54 EDT

As I recall I was having a similar problem so set my Pico card aside.
While I still don't use it since I don't as yet have a bluetooth
enabled compute, but

I recently deleted and reinstalled everything from 40 htz including
NIENitroBlunt-0.2.4
BluntMP2xooUS 0.7.7
and
Bluetooth setup.pkg

In my extensions folder I see
Blunt
Neo
NIE Nitro & Blunt Module
Nitro
NTox

and
in setup
Bluetooth Setup

I now Discover without crashing, course I discover nothing

Woody