[NTLK] WWNC 2009: Updates

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 23:53:02 EDT

Hello All:

So just over the course of about 10 days there has been over 3000 visits to the WWNC2009 official homepage. There are updates on the site, and a new ramp up video. So far, Larry Yaeger will be a guest speaker. I asked Steve Capps but so far no response. I also asked Doug Parker to present on the battery rebuild. Grant will present on networking and Newton, I will present on uses for Newton today. Paul will hopefully be there for Einstein and programming 101.

I hope those that want to come can make it, and be sure to sign up at www.wwnc2009.com.

ANYONE WISHING TO ATTEND AND WHO WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT ON A TOPIC PLS LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY.

Sonny and Woody, can you guys make it?

Thank you.