Re: [NTLK] Car Charger for $70?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Oct 20 2008 - 14:44:15 EDT

just a note of caution to folks who choose to use power adapters that
may allow transient spikes of power.
You can fry you Newton. I have seen several eMates that have suffered
from excessive power.
I am not qualified to directly address this issu but have seen
numerous comments by those who were.
see this thread for example.
<http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-08/0215.html>

Woody