[NTLK] WWNC 2009 Announced

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Oct 12 2008 - 14:41:15 EDT

I am pleased to present the WWNC 2009 website and launch. Grant and I are working on it, and anyone else who wants to get involved please contact us through the WWNC 2009 website.

We are looking for guest speakers. Paul would be great, and any other Apple programmers from "the day" would be great as well.

Steve Capps, where are you?

www.wwnc2009.com

Thanks,

Ryan