Re: [NTLK] Can't connect to the Internet

From: Carlos Pessoa Filho <carlos.pf_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 01:25:40 EDT

Woody,

Thank you very much for reply! I've looked to a previous post
regarding this matter in the list archive and followed the solution
you suggested:
delete Lantern and the More Wifi Drivers

Now I am on the Internet with my Newton!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Now it seems that Daniel Padilla's plugins (ZNHPatch.pkg and
NHCharsets.pkg) are not working in my MP2000u... When I installed them
my newton showed a message saying they aren't compatible with my
system... Then, when I reset my newton, a message shows up saying
that "An error occurred activating the package ZNHPatch.pkg and
NHCharsets.pkg.

Is there an updated version of them?

Best,
Carlos