Re: [NTLK] Wireless Card 64 or 128 encryption

From: Thomas Brand <thomasbrand_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Nov 29 2008 - 12:26:07 EST

WEP encryption can easily be broken within a matter of minutes. The
length of the encryption key does not deter this lack of security. Get
the cheapest compatible card you can find, but if you want security
only use your Newton on a wireless network seperated from your other
assets.

Thomas Brand
Mynewtonblog.net
Sent from my iPhone