Re: [NTLK] [OT] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Nov 28 2008 - 04:08:14 EST

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:

> living overseas (UK) I have to wait till tomorrow. Talk about coming late
> to the party!

The only day we had to celebrate it was Wednesday--a day early. But...
we had a nice, 20lb turkey that barely fit in the oven! (ovens here
are much smaller than American ones). ;-)

It was a good day of getting together. I am most certainly thankful
for the friends we have here in Krakow---and for you guys here. BTW,
I've been a part of this community longer than any other mailing list
or online community. I joined it shortly after buying my first Newton,
back in '95. I don't do much with my Newtons nowadays, but I don't see
myself leaving NTLK. :-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland