Re: [NTLK] Apple Tablet (New Article)

From: Ryan Vetter <ryanv_at_me.com>
Date: Mon Nov 24 2008 - 16:16:28 EST

Mike:

Hang tight, the next major release of Filemaker Pro will support the iPhone. My information comes from a developer who was privy to viewing prototypes of the next FMP, and stated there was an iPhone app that would sync databases and allow you to administer the database directly from your iPhone.

 As for FMP, there is a Newton FMP app, and I have it installed... but, I am pretty sure it does not have a hope of connecting to a FMP 9 server. I have to further investigate. You could also use one of the many database programs for the Newt, and use the OS 9 to work with the databases on your computer.