Re: [NTLK] mp2000 internal keyboard port?

From: Charles Mangin <option8_at_option8.com>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2008 - 14:11:39 EST

i'm thinking along those same lines, Christopher. my goal is to make a
new case for the frankenstein beast, and hopefully post the results.
i'm waiting on some parts before i get started, but i'll keep the list
updated.

if i can't get the emate keyboard working with one of my mp2000s, i
may just use the emate's innards with a memory upgrade (ebay, FTW!)

  charles mangin | globetrotting Newton user
option8-newton@option8.com