Re: [NTLK] Which version of NCU for Mac OS 9 (not classic mode)?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 08:38:06 EST

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 7:43 AM, <info@punkt-x.de> wrote:
> and anyone who uses the NCU 1.0 (!) with Mac OS 9.2.x?

NCU works fine with a Pismo and Mac OS9 9.2.2When I had my Pismos they all
worked fine with it.
However I preferred my Wallstreet which had Serial Ports onboard (MiniDIN8)
The Pismo required the KeySpan (USB to Serial MiniDIN9) Twin Serial Adapter

I'm now Wallstreet and Pismo less and use a Color Classic or my MDD with
the KeySpan USA-28 Adapter at home.
Color classic is up for sale now :( need to clear stuff out if anyone is
interested.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung