Re: [NTLK] PDA Sale!

From: <info_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 13:03:33 EST

Hi Chris,

I'd be interested in the 3COM Etherlink Card (PCMCIA). Please reserve
it for me until we come to an agreement.
Of course we would have to see what postage to Germany might cost
(I'd to pay of course).

Important: Does the card run in the MP and shall I be able to
establish a connection?
Will the card be recognized by the drivers?
Does Dongle mean the part for the RJ45-Ethernet-plug (does it have
RJ45 at all?)?

That the card is OK I take for granted.

Thanks for answering in advance
Stefan