[NTLK] WLAN-Card for Newton offered>to Germany/within Europe

From: <info_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 04:39:50 EST

Hi friends,

today I want to offer one of two (PCMCIA) WLAN/WiFi-Cards I've bought.
I think one will be enough for me. I could give it back yet to the dealer,
but perhaps one of you is interested?

> Cause it runs on our beloved Newton!

Details:
The card is used , but testet and OK.
It is recognized on the Newton (tested on MP 2100) by Hiroshi's
driver and mounts as Lucent WaveLAN... As you will now, this card
will support WEP.

Label is Orinoce Gold 802.11b from Agere Systems.

Included is a CD with drivers for Windows and Mac OS 8/9
(There is no original driver for OS-X)

Since postage is always too expensive :-( it might make sense to buy
it within Europe/Germany.
My price (that's my cost) will be 16,50 Euro + Postage.

If you are interested please contact me directly.
(I shall post too when the card is sold.)

Thanks for interest
Stefan