Re: [NTLK] Where to find Apple part numbers and more...

From: <info_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 15:45:01 EST

Hello Dennis,

yeah, I read the whole story tooŠ it's terrifying but obvious true.
Steve J. looks quite bad at the last summit. I
would never wish him anything bad.
In a special way he incorporates the soul of apple:
where there is much light, there is much shadow too!

>Steve Jobs' main difficulty was/is with John Scully who got Steve kicked
>out of Apple years ago. The Newton was Scully's pet project so it-had-to-go!
>
>Actually, all the MacBook Air needs is a touch screen and Inkwell to be
>activated without requiring a Wacom tablet. But in an interview Steve
>Jobs definitely ruled out Tablet Macs, so we'll have to wait until he is
>gone.

Have you ever used Inkwell?
I did, and wasn't convinced.
Maybe it was a problem with german?

And in fact, maybe some tool like the Airbook is the future.
Since I've begun to use my Newton again I see
that writing by hand isn't as fast as using a
keyboard.
It is just better on the road or anywhere (in the woods or where else)
ŠI've only one, but a real problem: I'm using
ergonomic keyboards only, - for years now and
don't want to go back to anything other. (Tip:
the best are from Microsoft, as I have to admit.)
Laptops have terrible keyboards, - for me.

> --
>Sincerely,
>Dennis B. Swaney

Best wishes