Re: [NTLK] Anybody here to know the Apple part number of...

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 09:52:26 EST

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:10 AM, <info@punkt-x.de> wrote:
> Does anybody here know the (Apple) part number
> of the MP 2100's LCD / display?

What are you exactly looking for?
There are a few parts to the screen.
The top is the Touch Screen, then that sits on top of the LCD and the
Backlight slide in behind that.

Are you are looking for just the LCD right? Not the Touch Screen right? or
both?

I've seen only once in the past few years that there was actually a batch of
LCDs for the MP2x00 that was up for auction on eBay.
Since then only the LCDs for the MP1x0 have surfaced. Unfortunately all I
have are the ones for the MP1x0.
Those that were for the MP2x00 were very pricey and you had to buy the bulk
batch IIRC.

I think there is a sticker on the LCD units but not really a part number
IIRC. I can probably check the spare parts at home later but I'm sure
someone else on list should have one accessible to check too.

HTH

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung