Re: [NTLK] Question about OS-language

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2008 - 16:03:19 EST

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:28 PM, <info@punkt-x.de> wrote:
> To come back to difficulties of a foreign system: Of course I want to
> use the newton to type in german language. The onscreen keyboard
> doesn't know anything about typical german types like those which
> combine ue, ae, oe in one type.

Yes Stefan,

I totally understand what you are saying...
First dibs on a (DE) MP2100 to Stefan or natural German speaker.
I'll take the next one if one appears ;-P
One thought also is that with a (DE) Newton you could also use the physical
German Newton Keyboard which I've seen around occasionally on eBay.de

It would greatly enhance your usability for sure :)

> Or what about writing in French???
> OK, last was the essay of a joke :-))

Well at least there was made a version of NOS for French other than the one
for NOS 1.X because the
Schlumberger's *Watson actually had a French NOS 2.1*

Why do we have so many languages on earth?
> That's surely a part of the problem...

Oh, I'd point out that this may lead into Biblical conversation which could
cause a much heated discussion so I will refrain from diving OT on that ;-P
hehehe! plus I've spoke far to much and must get back to my home work :D

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung